· The individuals in this role use dedicated financing systems and processes in the support of varied responsibilities such as Contract Preparation and Acceptance, Vendor Financing, Project Financing, Syndications, Inventory and Accounts Receivable Financing, Credit line Management and Collections.
· Financing Business Support role has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships, in support of financing agreements.
· Manage the receivables for collection portfolio assigned and ensure all overdue by customer are paid promptly by calling and other means of reaching out to clients, maintaining customer relations.
· Organize collection to meet Operational KPIs.
· Attend AR Review calls. Provide complete and solid collection status and progress updates.
· Plan and implement collection strategies and engage in direct collection of receivables.
· Coordinate with credit control, bad debts analyst of exceptional, problematic, or suspicious customer and provide case histories where applicable to minimize bad debt and loss from fraud.
· Work closely with Cash Application Team to advice and ensure that payments are allocate/apply correctly, include clearing UFA (Unapplied Fund Account).
· Perform credit & finance analysis by providing AR status / outstanding to Credit / Treasury for credit release purposes or on customer accounts in order to manage credit limits terms and order releasing.
· The role provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Financing Business Support Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(1451) IBM Capital Malaysia Sdn.Bhd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor degree in any major
· Fluent in English & Thai
· Good communication skills as it required to work with external clients.
· Good interpersonal skill, teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Take ownership and accountability of work assigned.
· Analytical & problem solving skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Referral Promo Code
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Global Financing (IGF), the lending and leasing division of IBM, is a worldwide leader in information technology financing that provides financial service excellence, to accelerate value from technology and help our clients achieve the next best thing. IGF provides funding to more than 125,000 customers in more than 40 countries, enabling our customers to buy or lease hardware, software, and services not only from IBM, but from any technology vendor. Some institutions finance purchases. We finance possibilities.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.