AccessHub project in IBM is one of the key initiatives, it brings "who has what" data into a single location. AccessHub is a milestone in online access, security and control for IBMers. The AccessHub Federal initiative, sponsored and directed by the office of the CIO, is being undertaken to help standardize the access management experience for all types of users across the global IBM enterprise.
· Drive IBM Access management FedRAMP, Compliance programs as well as related Government Programs such as Export Control
· Provide leadership and guidance over implementing FedRamp controls
· Interlock with different groups within IBM Cloud FedRamp to gather their controls related to access management and ensure their implementation within our platform
· Knowledge of (US FedRamp) and controls
· Provide audit information to management by researching and analyzing data; preparing reports
· Prepare compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information
· Support identity organization access management policy by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments
· Provide administrative support by implementing policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors
· Help others by answering questions and responding to requests related to compliance
· Enforces adherence to requirements and advises on needed actions
· Prepare practical work programs that effectively test compliance with the applicable regulations of the bank's operations
· Conduct compliance reviews to determine the effectiveness of the controls on platform & Application level
· Minimum salary starts at 1800.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you'll love your career at IBM.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.