· Provide technical support for DG Taxud applications and services
· Participate in the 24/7 on-call activity which provides out of business hours support, including evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays if needed
· Ensure that the KPI's are maintained according to the existing Service Level Agreement
· Administer consolidated server applications across several different platforms and operating systems (Linux, Windows) – good knowledge of Linux
· Installation of software, patches, service packs, performance tuning on Linux servers following Change management process
· Contribute to all processes in his area of activity: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, Deployment and Testing
· Collaborate with involved teams in the following areas: check and update operational procedures; check and update scripts developed for work optimization and automation; deployments, patches, updates or rollback procedures.
· Collaborate with other infrastructure engineering personnel to assess infrastructure changes and other client requests
· Create and maintain documentation such as exploitation manuals, working procedures, deployment reports and other reports requested by client
· Provide support in performance monitoring, reporting, problem identification, management, and resolution.
· Work in close cooperation with the technical management and application management functions of the organization
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0112) IBM Romania Srl
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience in Application Management L2 and Deployment in last 1 year
• Advanced English
• Experience in Unix and bash scripting in last 1 year
• Basic knowledge on DB and querying is a must
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Experience with Python is a plus
• ITIL background or certification is a plus
Secondary Job Category
Eligible to work in country
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world's relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.