While doing internship at Procurement, you will
- Help procurement buyers on sourcing suppliers and experience the evaluation and negotiation process
- Perform cost structure analysis
- Involve in day-to-day procurement activities
- Help procurement team for the contract management
- Assist procurement buyer to manage the aged PO
- Build up some management templates to help procurement team working effectively
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Executive Administrative Assistant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong PC Skill in Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of cost analysis
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and ability to interact globally
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, creative, well organized
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
- Third year undergraduate or first year master student.
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.