As a Test Automation Developer Intern you will:
• Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
• You'll employ IBM's Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
• Enable continuous deployment and availability by designing, developing and creating automated frameworks, processes and test cases based on customer requirements.
• Build and manage testing environments, assisting in debugging application issues.
• Implement software that tests and stresses on-premises products and/or cloud services for end usters.
Who You Are:
• You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
• You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
• You have a basic understanding of software development and programming languages.
• You have the ability to learn new skills quickly and use the skills efficiently.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
High School Diploma/GED
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Basic knowledge of Configuration Management tools.
• Basic knowledge of automation tools and testing frameworks.
• Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Familiarity with ITIL and DevOps philosophy
• Basic knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas: Java, C#, Python
Secondary Job Category
To be eligible for this internship, students must be enrolled at an accredited college or university
Early Professional Track
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
IBM intends this job to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.