As a Designer, you will focus on designing world-class digital user experiences in support of our clients' experience strategies by addressing user needs and the appropriate expression of their brands. You will create user experience designs and prototypes to test and iterate your ideas within the IBM Design Thinking framework.
Here are your daily responsibilities
· Collaborate on all layers of development – work closely with business, design and engineering teams to craft delightful user experience from front end design, development to some mid/backend tier work
· Have strong interest and contribute to user experience design
· Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies and business models
· Research in the latest applications across industries
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Executive Administrative Assistant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We are looking for entry level candidates equipped with below expertise:
· Demonstrated UI/UX design experience
· Familiar with designing tools including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision
· Knowledge in User Research and Design Thinking Methodology
· Fluent English and Mandarin communication To perform this role, you will be keen to demonstrate the following qualities and behaviors:
· The positive attitude, communication, creativity, problem solving, taking ownership
· Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions.
· Bilingual and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements
· Professional work ethic and result orientation that is targeted towards managing by objectives
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Profession in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or Human-Computer-Interaction is preferred
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.