2021 IBM SAP Graduate Package Consultant– Melbourne
Here's where you come in. We're looking for passionate, original thinkers to join us as part of our graduate consultant program; The IBM Services Associate Program.
As an Associate, you'll be a part of client-facing teams as a consultant, developer, designer, data scientist, or technical specialist to help businesses change the way they work.
Our clients' technical and business needs are constantly evolving. We're hiring inspired, talented individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that evolves industries and our world. We prioritize ongoing learning, development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth, all grounded in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship.
Permanent Role stating in April
Work you could do as an Associate Package Consultant:
· Assist clients in selection, implementation, and support of packages
· Get client-facing experience and industry knowledge
· Leverages business knowledge to drive solutions for clients and their management
Your Role and Responsibilities:
· Get access to the latest education, tools and technology including training and certification tailored to your role.
· Be supported by a network of fellow graduates, experienced professionals, mentors and global communities.
· Work in diverse teams that champion inclusion and a culture of giving back.
· At IBM we are interested in candidates who have a passion for technology. For our technical roles the following degrees are well-aligned: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other degrees with a technical focus.
· For our business roles we will consider all degrees including Business Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, Commerce, Economics.
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
· A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
· Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based consulting environment.
We encourage you to apply if you:
· Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2019,
· Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
· Maintain a credit average, and
· Are an Australian Citizen.
· Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based consulting environment
· Ability to translate business solutions into technical requirements
· A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
· Openness to assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of applications.
Don't wait to apply, we recruit on a rolling basis.
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.