You will use your analytical skills and attention to detail to:
· Complete accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis for senior business leaders
· Derive insights from data relating to opportunity management, HR matters and business operations activities
· Work closely with and compile reports and presentations for senior executives and professionals
· Excel, Powerpoint, Excel Microsoft Word (Intermediate skills favourable)
· Data entry and analysis
· Very good written & oral communication skills
· Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
· Ability to deal with people at a senior level & build business relationships
· Highly organised
· Attention to detail Duration: 12 months
Study backgrounds: All degrees welcomed
To be eligible to apply:
Intern applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
• You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia – Throughout the internship program
• Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so in order to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people from different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry – and our planet.
Upload your CV, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport or citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Operations Professional
State / Province
NEW SOUTH WALES
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Enterprise Operations
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
To be successful in securing an internship in IBM Global Business Services, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Ideally, you also have a strong interest or experience with data analysis, in particular using Excel spreadsheets.
Your Life @ IBM
Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.