To be successful in securing an internship in IBM Global Business Services, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Ideally, you also have a strong interest or experience with data analysis, in particular using Excel spreadsheets.
· Accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis provided to business leaders
· Working closely with, and compiling presentations for senior executives and professionals
· Assist with planning and execution of day to day business operations
· Excel, Powerpoint, Excel Microsoft Word (Intermediate skills favourable)
· Data entry and analysis
· Very good written & oral communication skills
· Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
· Ability to deal with people at a senior level & build business relationships
· Highly organised
· Attention to detail Duration: 12 months
Study backgrounds: All degrees welcomed
To be eligible to apply:
Intern applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
• Have New Zealand citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency
• Have at least a credit average from respective universities
• You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia/ New Zealand – Throughout the internship program
• Candidates must be from Australian or New Zealand Universities
• Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so in order to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people from different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry – and our planet.
For more information about IBM's internship program:
Have a question you'd like to ask?
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ibmcareersanz
Upload your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport, citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Operations Professional
State / Province
NEW SOUTH WALES
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Enterprise Operations
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Completing an Internship at IBM will give you practical, on-the-job experience. You get great exposure to a global corporate environment working in a team of friendly professionals.
Your Life @ IBM
Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.