· The Systems Field Marketer builds the Marketing Business plan, the marketing strategy and defines how Systems Growth / Foundational Offering programs help to achieve BU pipeline and revenue objectives.
· Drives customer consideration and preference for Systems products and solutions, working with the MSC/Performance marketing professional experts on the Marketing activities from the Marketing Plan (PMP) to deployment.
· Applies deep knowledge of customers, systems product solutions, how purchases are made and influenced, through which channels, and how IBM growth Must Win Offerings uniquely solve for what's important
· Drives RLM / DSC execution plan with focus on MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) and conversion rates, working with Performance Marketing & Sales & Technical & Ecosystems very closely
· Collaborates with Sales and ecosystem partners through the demand generation cycle to act on opportunities to accelerate growth of the IBM business
· Increases client engagement and improves the perception of the IBM Systems brand, Drive IBM Systems market eminence through client stories and external press relationship.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Field Marketing Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Understanding of services business and industry market trends
· Strategic thinking & growth mindset
· Good communication skills in oral or written, Chinese and English
· Teamwork and collaborate across teams, functions
· Resilient in facing challenges and proactive in solving problems
· Bachelor or above, MBA preferred
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 1+ years working experiences, preferred in hardware business, strategy, marketing
Secondary Job Category
· Less than 2 years full-time work experience
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.