IT Specialist – Business Analyst/ System Analyst will perform various technical activities, work with the business team gather requirements, analyze the requirements, apply domain and system knowledge, translate business requirements to technical specifications, review with the technical implementation teams, test the application, and get back signoff from clients
Here are your daily responsibilities.
· Coordinate with clients and development team in project environment
· Produce the requirement document to be sign-offed by clients.
· Produce the design documents to be followed by developers.
· Provide industry insights in requirement elicitation.
· Perform system integration testing
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Transformation Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We are looking for entry level candidates equipped with below expertise:
· Good Analytical skill and innovative approach to problems
· High sensitivity and passion for business and people To perform this role, you will be keen to demonstrate the following qualities and behaviors:
· Good communication, creativity, problem solving, consultation skills
· Ability to take ownership and work directly with clients and technical team
· Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions.
· Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements
· Professional work ethic and result orientation that is targeted towards managing by objectives
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Good at OOAD and programming skills (C, C++, HTML, XML) is a plus
· Database (SQL) related knowledge is a plus
· Experienced in mobile APP development is a plus
· Familiarity in Agile developing environment
· Bilingual (English and Mandarin) and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer science/engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Management
· Less than 2 years full-time work experience
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.