Associate Developer is required to involves the process, life cycle and creation of the software solution to our clients in their businesses. You will work closely with critical stakeholders in using languages such as Java or VB.net to develop the necessary specifications for software. You may also test, debug and improve generally faulty applications for clients.
As an Associate Developer, you will
· Participate in developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions
· Troubleshoot and debug software applications
· Train and educate clients on proper use of software solutions
· Answer client questions and resolve client technical issues
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We are looking for entry level candidates equipped with below expertise:
· The positive attitude, communication, creativity, problem solving, taking ownership
· Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions.
· Bilingual and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements
· Professional work ethic and result orientation that is targeted towards managing by objectives
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Familiarity in Agile developing environment
· Experienced in API Development, familiar with any Java frameworks (ex. Spring Boot)
· Experienced in Web application development, familiar with frontend framework (ex. Angular, ReactJS, Vue.js)
· Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
· Bilingual (English and Mandarin) and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer science/engineering, Information Technology, Engineering
· Less than 2 years full-time work experience
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As an Associate Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.