Associate Consultant focuses on business strategy, operation strategy, technology strategy and talent strategy in digital transformation consulting service. You will work with IBM senior subject matter expert and consultants from different professional background to identify business and operation issues, formulating strategic direction and develop solutions for different industries to help client executives make the best decisions.
Here are your daily responsibilities.
· Research the client organization and industry value chains via modern and digitally-enabled approaches to structured and unstructured data analysis and insight generation that go beyond traditional methods of interviewing, focus groups, or market studies
· Draw from client financial data and product portfolio on evolving market trends to help client explore the art of the possible based on market and competitive positioning (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, Internet of Things)
· Identify and analyze opportunities and obstacles clients face in global and increasingly competitive markets, developing new business models to bring to life ideas, increase efficiencies and profitability for existing offerings, or determine optimal routes to market for new or existing products and services
· Identify issues, create hypotheses, and execute analysis, developing decision-ready recommendations to inform the strategic agenda for our clients
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We are looking for entry level candidates equipped with below expertise:
· Good Analytical skill and innovative approach to problems
· Ability to lead, to influence and to collaborate with others to achieve goal
· Self-motivation to learn new technology solution and capable to communicate with technology topic
· Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team-oriented environment
· Less than 2-year full-time working experience
· Fluent in both English and Mandarin communication To perform this role, you will be keen to demonstrate the following qualities and behaviors:
· The positive attitude, communication, creativity, problem solving, taking ownership
· Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions.
· Bilingual and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements
· Professional work ethic and result orientation that is targeted towards managing by objectives
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Consulting firm internship experiences
· Market research and industry analysis experience
· Have basic concept about IT system and familiar with technology trends in ABCDE (AI, Blockchain, Cloud, Data and Experience)
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.