This role is an 8-12 month assignment from Jan-Dec 2020
Work Location: Sandy Springs GA
Threat Management Security organization is looking for a web design co-op to create the look, layout, and features on a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
As a Web Design Co-Op, you will:
· Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to establish the project scope, interaction guidelines, and timelines
· Own Web Design, creating technical notes, and monitoring IBM Forums
· Develop user interface architecture and navigation to improve usability and increase traffic
· Work directly with the Threat Management Content team to ensure the site is up-to-date and prioritize needs
· Perform routine updates, upgrades, and overall maintenance
· Ensure accuracy of website content by thoroughly editing and cross-checking
· Develop graphic images and effects to achieve design goals Who You Are:
· You are highly motivated, organized, and have a passion for designing and supporting great products.
· You are an out of the box thinker who thrives on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You have a good understanding of graphic design and computer programming
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· · HTML, XHTML, CSS, JQuery
· · Data tables
· · WordPress
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in related field
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.