You are going to work with a dynamic and independent team of engineers and other functions such as Architecture, QA, Product Management and Delivery to design and develop advanced capabilities applying cutting edge technologies.
You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment to deliver high quality software product against aggressive schedules for very big customers.
Your success will be characterized by the quality of your contributions, the impact you make through technical expertise and innovation and the increased satisfaction you deliver.
You should be passionate about technology, a team player, and self-driven.
IBM Resiliency Orchestration team is looking for seasoned engineer, who will be part of high-powered technical team that is responsible for designing & developing the replication software to enable DRaaS for hybrid cloud environments.
The role will be part of the high powered technical team responsible for designing and developing the IBM's Resiliency Orchestration software suite. The team will be responsible for building the software and solutions to recover from IT failures and make the customers resilient.
The SQA Automation Engineer will contribute in developing, implementing, executing, and troubleshooting automated test tools, test frameworks, and test scripts.
This individual will also be involved in training QA engineers, assisting in release engineering activities, and testing/debugging web applications and APIs.
· Contribute in designing & implementing automated testing tools & frameworks
· Developing automated test frameworks, scripts & tools
· Working closely with developers to produce high quality software
· Providing regular feedback on automated test results to QA and Development
· Developing and executing test plans. Evaluating compatibility of programs with existing communications, hardware and software
· Responsible for accurate documentation and communication to facilitate elimination of problems and to create efficient fixes Kyndryl_India
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3+ years of experience with testing tools such as Selenium, NGTest
· 5+ years of experience for Test Planning, Test execution, Test Status Reporting and Test Preparation
· 3+ years of hands on system operations/user experience with Linux and Windows
· Experience with performance testing tools (JMeter, WebLoad, etc)
· Knowledge of a variety of web application technologies (Web 2.0, JSON, REST) and best practices
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience testing applications on public clouds (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
· Experience testing software on VMware/Openstack/HyperV
· Experience with any test management system
· Experience work in agile development team
· Knowledge of any one of databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Referral Promo Code
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.