Are you interested in new technologies and seeking solutions to challenging problems?
Do you want to participate on evolution of agile procedures and processes?
Do you want to participate on delivery of cutting-edge AI products and projects?
· Owns and is accountable for establishing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of products .
· Facilitates daily Scrums and other Scrum events and ensures that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
· Helps the team agree on what they can achieve during each Sprint.
· Helps the team to make continuous progress by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, remove impediments and protects the team from distractions.
· Coaches the team members in self-organization and helps them to focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done.
· Helps the Product Owner to define and maintain the Product Backlog and makes sure that everyone on the team understands the product's goal and backlog items.
· Facilitates stakeholders collaboration as requested or needed.
· Coaching the organization on the transition to a scrum working framework.
What we expect from you?
· Experience with different agile engagements
· Scrum master experience for at least 3 years.
· Knowledge of deployment of relevant tools to support agile delivery
· Experience with scaled agile frameworks, e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Nexus etc. is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the agile teams.
· Basic IT and software development lifecycle knowledge.
· A can-do attitude, result driven and eager to learn.
· Strong and collaborative problem solver.
· Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts, practices and tools.
· Experience with setup of agile practices within an organization.
· Professional knowledge of both Czech (or Slovak) and English.
· Scrum master certification is an advantage (e.g. PSM or CSM).
· AI experience is an advantage.
· Project management experience is an advantage
· Willingness to travel.
What we offer
· Full time contract.
· Working both on Czech and international projects.
· Being part of growing AI team bringing technologies of the future to our clients.
· Competitive salary and benefits.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0035) IBM Ceska Republika, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Enterprise Operations
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.