The chosen candidate will be working within the development team, interacting closely with the product owner in an Agile environment.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
What do you need for success
· Ability to produce semantic, well thought out markup adhering to popular style guides
· Good understanding of Angular.js and its core principles
· An understanding of responsive design/development
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with NodeJS and npm
· Familiarity with code versioning control systems such as Git, Mercurial and SVN
· Experience with Agile SW development and/or Scrum is a big plus
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
· Detail oriented
· Proactive attitude
· Team player in an Agile team
· Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Good organizational skills
· Working with international teams in different timezones What can you expect from us
· Additional Days Off
· Flexible Working Conditions
· 100% Paid Sick Leave
· Critical Illness Insurance, Life & Disability insurance, Medical Center
· Personal & Career Development
· And many more: ibm.biz/benefits2021
Minimum salary starts at 2000 EUR per Month.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
You can find this information above.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
You can find this information above.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM CIO Office drives change, innovation and efficiency within the enterprise by ensuring a company's IT operations are responsive, resilient and secure enough to keep pace with ongoing changes in technology and business requirements.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.