We are looking for an IT specialist of System Management and ITIL who is just graduated or with IT industry experience under 2 years. IT Specialist-System Management/ITIL will drive various technical activities, work with various IT departments gather requirements, analyze the requirements, apply process/system management knowledge, enable SW tools to translate system management process to technical specifications, you should implement the tools to meet the technical specifications. Here are your daily responsibilities.
1. Coordinate with clients and project team members in project environment.
2. Produce the implementation documents with quality to be accepted by clients.
3. Perform system integration testing.
4. Support user requirement discussion, analysis, design, and documentation with clients for IT management area.
5. Participate implementation, testing, deploying, training and maintaining system management tools for IT department.
6. Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and ensure customer satisfaction.
7. Apply programming concept & skill to implement system management tools.
8. Handle client's inquiries and resolve client's technical issues.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-2 years of experience in system management technologies
- Keep software up to date, Linux, Windows, system management tools, open source (ELK, Prometheus ... etc)
- Programming Concept
- Fluent in English
- Good Analytical skill and innovative approach to problems.
- Willing to learn new technology solution and capable to communicate with technology topic
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Willing to work at various customer sites and work under pressure.
- Strong ability to lead, to influence and to collaborate with others to achieve goal.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world's relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.