You as a Windows 10 Help Desk support Engineer, who provide Windows 10 Help Desk services. We are looking for talented Windows 10 support Advisors
· As a passionate, talented advisor, you will be an integral part of this support team that will deliver a new "white glove" experience for our end users
· Customer satisfaction is your key focus and you will be a significant contributor delivering IT Support that will delight our IBM Users
· As one of the first to join this exciting new team of collaborative and customer focused advisors, your goal is will be to deliver excellence in solving end user problems
· As a creative problem solver you take pride in the service you deliver
· You can quickly determine what help a colleague needs and how best to deliver it, adapting the technical guidance required to the technical skill of the caller
· You'll be comfortable in technical environments and quickly be able to analyze complex multi-system issues
· Sometimes you'll need to reach out to colleagues to help achieve a resolution but you'll maintain that first contact point relationship until the customer is delighted
· This role requires outstanding communication, collaboration and problem solving skills. Must have the ability to work in Bangalore without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Specialist General Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years Windows support experience professionally and/or personally
· At least 2 years professional troubleshooting expertise
· Customer support experience and service focus
· Active listener with flexibility to modify approach and adapt to customer needs
· Ability to multi-task
· Proven problem solving skills
· Knowledge sharing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Highly experienced in Windows 10
· Two plus years of support desk experience
· Experience with Agile techniques applied in a customer service environment
Secondary Job Category
Technical Solutions Support Specialist
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.