Your Role and Responsibilities :
As an ideal candidate you have proven analytical and problem-solving skills, creative ability in developing and implementing quality solution deliverables, exposure to a proven methodology and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic workplace. As well as being self-motivated and able to work fully independently, you are also able to work as a member of a global delivery team, cooperating and collaborating with other team members to produce optimum solutions. You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, with a keen desire for continuous learning.
· Analyzing, interpreting and translating requirements into a viable solution,
· Providing business support and advising on analysis and design to development team,
· Developing test cases, performing unit/system testing and on larger initiatives coordinating user acceptance testing,
· Clarifying functional requirements, and resolving implementation issues,
· Some evening/weekend support will be required,
· MUST be eligible for Federal Government security clearance. Note: Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
Auto req ID
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Three to five (3-5) years of implementation and/or support experience in a ERP HCM environment;
· Three to five (3-5) years of ERP functional experience in the Payroll module
· Analytical/troubleshooting skills including understanding of ERP processes, table structures and ability to develop adhoc queries;
· Perform application configuration (analysis and implement changes);
· Plan and execute testing of releases/fixes;
· Leverage understanding of HR/Pay business processes,
· Eligibility to obtain Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· PeopleSoft experience;
· Currently hold Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
Secondary Job Category
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.