1. Provide hands-on leadership and operational support of the SAP Basis Administration for SAP ERP, SAP Netweaver, SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP PI, SAP HANA Database.
2. Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations.
3. Experience in installing and implementing SAP's User Experience and Mobile Solutions including SAP Fiori Gateway. SAML authentication single sign-on setup.
4. Define and translate customer business requirements for enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems supporting SAP Business Modules into technical solutions. Provide technical leadership and individual contribution to the architecture and design of these solutions.
5. Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning.
6. Manage periodic maintenance activities, refreshes, patching, and upgrades.
7. Knowledge of SAP HA, DR and Backup/Restore/Recovery principles, architecture and set-up.
8. Should have experience in working in support environment - time bound (SLA based) incident resolutions, change and problem management.
9. Experience in handling integrations between SAP and third-party applications.
10. Periodic system performance, capacity & resource management.
11. Manage SAP printing related issues.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Minimum of 10 years of SAP Basis experience in supporting components SAP ECC, SCM, BW, PI, SLD, Solution Manager, HANA, BOBJ BI/BODS, EP, Fiori
2. Minimum 2 years of working experience in AWS cloud.
3. Minimum 3 years of experience with common enterprise platforms and relational databases: Linux, Windows, HANA, Oracle.
4. Proven performance with configuring SAP NetWeaver Identity Management, SAP Single Sign-on, SAML, X.509 certificates
5. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
6. Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
7. Ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.