You are a Full Stack Application Developer , who will Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
An ambitious individual who can work under your own direction towards agreed targets and goals, you have the ability to manage change and to work under stress. You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge. You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team. We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.
As a Full Stack Application Developer , you will:
· Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
· Build applications for IBMers around the world, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities
· Be responsible for maintenance and improvement of critical IBM internal applications
· Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis, design and execution
· Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
· Continually focus on improving the application
· Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when required
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Full Stack Engineer
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Working knowledge of DB2 and SQL
· Working knowledge in web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.)
· Proven ability in Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
· Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns, knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, and SQL, XML and JSON
· Knowledge of OOP languages and MVC framework
· knowledge of Maven, Springboot, Jenkins, GITHub, Cloud basics
· Ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and balanced algorithmic design
· Agile way of working
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Certification as a Java Developer
· Expertise in developing models and scalable Microservices components
· Worked on building integration flows on various Application Programming Interface (API) development platforms
· An authority on Cloud Native Application architecture, Docker's and Microservices......
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.