This role will require hands-on experience with Salesforce, in particular Lightning Web Components. However, the successful candidate does not need to be knowledgeable in this area. You should be willing to upskill and will have the opportunity to do so from Day 1, through on the job, tailored training.
· Development, deployment, support and maintenance of Sales Cloud PRM (Partner Relationship Management)
· Liaison with Global Product Owners, Network Architects and Program Managers
· Stakeholders to ensure that the global programs are rolled out in accordance with the Network Engineering requirements
· Continually focus on improving the application
· Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Developing and launching tools to support network deployment and maintenance If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Proven relevant experience as a Front End Developer
· Solid experience with front end testing libraries, such as Jest, Selenium, etc
· Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Travis, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, etc.
· Solid knowledge of design patterns, development best practices and clean code principals.
· Solid knowledge of Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, etc.
· Strong software engineering, project management knowledge & experience.
· Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
· Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English.
· Strong communication skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience developing Lightening Web Components (LWC), preferred but not required
· Experience with object-oriented languages, such as Java, C#, etc.
· Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
· Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
· Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
· Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, with the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements
· Close teamwork and collaboration across both global and local team environments
· The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
· A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
· Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions
· Logical approach to problem-solving
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
IBM believes in progress — that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. We strive to put the client first, share expertise, and restlessly reinvent to build innovative solutions for our customers. We embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. Our global teams solution complex problems through teamwork, invention, and iteration to create original ideas that drive technology and society forward.We are looking for the right person to join our cross-functional agile software development team. As an Agile delivery organization, our mission is to deliver best-in-class systems and tools that differentiate us from our competitors and help our Business Partners win in the marketplace. Our future is on the cloud, with Artificial Intelligence adding real, transformational value.Our team incorporates Design Thinking and cutting-edge technologies and practices to design and build signature experiences that make people's lives easier. We operate in an open and flat organisation where everyone's ideas are valued and we're able to learn from each other and share successes.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.