Currently we are looking for a talented IT Specialist with French to join our Business Applications Support (BAS) Team.
Our Team provides cross-platform (Linux/Unix/AIX, Windows) and cross-technology support.
We are providing Level 2 & level 3 support during regular office hours and on-call.
· To perform technical and software operations for maintenance
· Administration, management and operation of customer-specific business applications in Production and Pre-production environments
· To manage technical incidents (diagnosis and processing) keeping record in Incident monitoring tool according to Middleware scope of work
· To perform planned technical operations
· To provide File transfer solutions (Axway, CFT)
· To maintain and update instructions and operating procedures
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Systems Management Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2+ year relevant IT experience
· Administration skills: Linux/ AIX/ Windows Server
· Technical troubleshooting management ability
· Proficiency in at least one of the following Schedulers (TWS - IWS, Control-M, Opcon, VTOM).
· Good understanding of IT processes and good practices characteristic for large IT corporation (ITIL knowledge/training/certificate is a plus)
· French communication skills
· English communication skills
Business application support, Linux, Windows, French, IT specialist
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· File transfer products experience
· Powershell and/or Bash scripting
· MSSQL, Oracle, DB2 basic querying
· Knowledge of any programming language is highly appreciated
· Experience with application maintenance
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it's important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it's our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
This position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what's next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.