We are looking for an experienced Automated Tester to grow with our development team. As an Automated Tester, you will be involved in building manual and automated scripts to test the acceptance criterias of stories provided by the Product Owner and implemented by the development team.
The candidate will be working closely with the development team, interacting closely with the product owner in an Agile environment.
The right candidate is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly and adapt.
· Investigate problems in product software as a result of testing
· Working with Business Analysts and Software Developers to find solutions
· You will need to be passionate about Software Quality Assurance, capable of both manual testing and automated testing.
· Collaborate with Business Analysts to understand the requirements, develop test design, execute manual function test for newly created features
· Communicate Code Quality metrics to all stakeholders, work with developers to track and fix defects
· Perform smoke test for each release version, perform regression test as required
· Create the respective test automation scenarios for those manual tests; optimize and maintain history test scripts.
· Software Engineers in Test (SET) Starting salary from 2000 EUR, based on previous working experiences
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Familiar with Git, GitHub and branching strategies
· Familiar with issue trackers and test management tools such as Jira
· Experience in Agile, working in paced agile environments that deliver regular
· Experience with any programming langauge is a PLUS
· Good written and verbal communication in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM'ers and our clients.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.