We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand's businesses and governments as they reinvent using the cloud, AI, and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers, and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
Since the beginning of time, humans have told stories to disseminate information and insight between our tribes no matter the format. So why not continue this today and beyond. IBM's WINCentres aim is to enhance our proposal delivery. Providing coaching, visual artifacts, and support on delivering consumable and well-executed stories, materials, and experiences for all of our clients. The WINCentre works across all lines of business and industry teams within our Global Business Services (GBS) business unit to produce quality proposals and materials showcasing the best of IBM.
What will I be doing?
· Working with our team to craft creative deliverables, including printed materials, interactive demonstrations, and presentations.
· Create materials and communications for our internal teams marketing
· Templating your work for IBMers to use for future similar deals, assisting the business to have greater speed to market.
· Helping to ‘innovate' our sales approaches by moving away from PowerPoint presentations to more interactive presentations, videos, demos, etc.
· Work with and get mentoring from our most senior A/NZ leadership team
· Embedded in a small team of designers who will help mentor and guide you on your WINning journey and first step in your career.
What skills and experience will I need?
· We're looking for a creative student with a passion for design. Degrees in Design, Marketing, Media or Communication are highly preferred.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
· Highly organised, with the ability to work to multiple deadlines and priorities. Enthusiastic, curious, and creative thinker who is willing to challenge the status quo.
We encourage you to apply if you:
· Are currently enrolled in a tertiary degree at a University in Australia/ New Zealand (for the duration of the Internship Program)
· Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
· Maintain a credit average, and
· Are you an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or PR holder.
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable), and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
NEW SOUTH WALES
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- As Above
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- As Above
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.