3 months unpaid internship leading to a permanent role
Contact & Next Steps - If the below sparks your interest, contact us here or via email with CV and cover message.
What we look for:
The Marketing Associate Internship role is to work with the iamYiam team across a wide range of activities including technology, data and marketing.
What we offer:
At iamYiam - a fast growing global minded digital health startup you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to help us enhance the health & wellbeing of 1billion people by 2025
- You being your own boss – we work goals-based not hierarchy-based
- Co-creation & collaboration with some of the most creative, driven and kind minds in this space
- Work-life integration – you design your working hours and locations
- A modern & dynamic working environment
If your definition of personal success is being part of a group of people that aim to have a positive global impact – you will feel at home with us.
Strategy, Planning & Execution
• In partnership with the CMO, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.