Are you a hardworking and proactive individual looking to work with a startup? iamYiam are a company that rewards value and a go-getting attitude by giving you a brilliant and nurturing environment to prove yourself as well as learn by working closely with the team.
What we are offering:
- A 3 month unpaid internship working directly with the management and C-Level team.
- The possibility of coming on board full time once the three months has elapsed
- Should this be the case we offer a brilliant package an equity in the company.
The Communications Intern will be working with the Communications Manager on a series of projects designed to give you the best experience within the field.
Tasks will include:
- Creating and producing new marketing and communications concepts
- Market research
- Weekly goal planning
- Influencer relations
- Collaborating with marketing and business development meetings
We are looking for someone who:
- 1 year experience in the field of application/in a similar environment
- Is working currently at degree level/ has a degree 2:1 or higher (if completed)
- Can handle the dynamic and flexible work that comes with a startup
- Someone who can deal with risk and uncertainty and works well in that environment
- Someone who will fit well with the team and be proactive about their work
- A growth mindset (want to know what this is? apply to find out more!)
To apply please attach a cover letter to your CV upload.