., London, gb
iAdvize is a conversational marketing platform which generates a turnover of more than 1 billion euros each year for more than 600 businesses across 60 countries.
With iAdvize, businesses can predict and engage contact opportunities in real-time to connect their customers and prospects with experts available 24/7. They are connected via messaging to paid experts, who are able to provide authentic advice about products and brands.
iAdvize is hiring a Marketing Assistant to support the team with their account based marketing strategy and events. We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to join us in our iAdvize mission to crack the UK market. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to learn quickly, in a fast paced agile environment.
The marketing team evangelises the iAdvize brand and assists the sales team in generating new business opportunities. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to join us on our Conversational Marketing journey by working on a range of campaigns, in line with our dedicated ABM strategy. Not only will you develop your skills within an exciting SaaS company but you will be part of a fun and collaborative team where your impact will be felt immediately.
· Campaign management and optimisation - Including co-ordinating email campaigns, dedicated video content and social ads across all of our strategic accounts
· Run analysis across our prospect database, ensuring you understand business objectives and current initiatives for specific accounts
· Reporting on weekly performance
· Responsible for managing and cleansing an ever evolving database
· Uploading campaign creative and creation of banners, native and social ads
· Involvement in conversion rate optimisation by running A/B testing
· Help to run iAdvize’s own UK events and support the marketing manger at external events
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Previous marketing experience is a plus
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Working knowledge of Excel
· Able to work independently and within a team
· Numerate and logical thinker
· Able to juggle multiple projects
· Agile and eager to learn
· A good sense of humour
Type of Contract: Permanent contract, full time
Start date: as soon as possible
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.
Videos To Watch
· I'm interested
I'm interestedRefer a friend
share this job
Share to WeChat
Copy the link and open WeChat to share.
Copy to clipboardOpen WeChat
Share to WeChat
Use Scan QR Code in WeChat and click ··· to share.