Waiter/Waitress – The Montagu Kitchen
The Montagu Kitchen is a modern British all-day dining destination, set in the heart of Marylebone, located in Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill where guests can come together to eat, drink, socialise, and relax. Inspired by the gardens at Chartwell - the private home of Sir Winston.
Churchill, in Kent – The Montagu Kitchen serve seasonal food using local suppliers and fresh British produce, which aims to reconnect diners with nature through simple dishes that bring a little bit of the gardens at Chartwell to the city.
Ideal candidate profile
The main responsibilities of this role include:
· The delivery of a consistent, positive customer service at all times
· knowledge of the menu and services available to guests
· The ability to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the Montagu Team
· The assistance of guests' during their stay and the confidence to handle guest complaints
· The ability to maximize revenue through up selling
With your intuition and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for our guests. If you are a motivated waiter / waitress with experience in restaurants, who likes a challenge, we would love to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company !
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.