Waiter/Waitress – F&B
Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as "personal style".
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences, part of the Hyatt Hotels portfolio.
Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren't afraid of standing out, that's what makes us different – your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair.
As a Waiter/waitress you are accountable to provide all guests with courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service, making sure that the guest's experience is consistent with the brand promise and Hyatt International standards.
Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· The delivery of a consistent, positive customer service at all times
· Knowledge of the menu and services available to guests
· Handling all guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Work in a supportive and flexible manner with other employees and other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
Ideally you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment. You are passionate about Food &Beverage and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented individual that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 800 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
· Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Bike 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more,
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.