Are you a passionate hospitality talent looking to shine in Food & Beverage within an international hotel company?
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is a welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our hotel has 330 rooms and an inviting restaurant and bar, welcoming guests from all over the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also facilitate several meetings and events in our spacious event spaces.
We are looking for an easy-going and flexible person, dedicated to creating memorable experiences for our guests. As Waiter/Waitress you are part of the Food & Beverage Team with international and fun colleagues who enjoy their menu tasting sessions!
· You are responsible for creating remarkable guest experiences in the Food & Beverage outlets; restaurant, meeting areas & bar;
· You provide excellent service during breakfast, lunch and/or dinner in our restaurant;
· You assist with setting up our Meeting Places and are responsible for the service during events;
· You are pro-active and assist other departments where necessary.
We care about you so you can be at your best!
· We can offer a part-time or full-time contract (between 16 and 38 hours).
· In this role, you will join an international team of fun colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an international company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
· We offer a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings for both professional and personal development. Furthermore, we focus on your personal development plan and support you in achieving your career goals.
· You are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
· You are eligible for up to 12 complimentary room nights per year within our Hyatt hotels, after one year of service.
· We offer a salary according to the Dutch Labor Agreement of Hospitality (Horeca CAO), 8% vacation allowance & travel allowance.
· We offer free parking for all our colleagues. You can also park your car when you go on holiday and make free use of our Shuttle bus to go to Schiphol Airport.
· In addition, we offer 5 extra paid paternity days after 1 year of service.
Ideal candidate profile
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands;
· You are fluent in English;
· You are flexible working different shifts;
· You are passionate about hospitality.
· You have experience in a guest-oriented job;
· You have basic Dutch knowledge;
· You are familiar with Micros and / or Opera.
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested!