Waiter/ress Churchill Bar
Inspired by Sir Winston Churchill and his wife Clementine, The Churchill Bar & Terrace offers award-winning cocktails and delicious dining in a glamorous setting tucked away behind Oxford Street.
This stylish cocktail bar, located in Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill, offers craft cocktails, many made with our very own Churchill Craft Gin, homemade tonics, premium spirits, fine wines and of course all the classics. Inside you’ll find a luxe décor, bookshelves curated by Daunt Books and original photographs and love letters adorning the walls, alongside the famous Jock, Rufus, and Pig!
Outside, guests can dine alfresco amid a life-size bronze of a young Churchill as they snuggle up on the heated terrace. The Terrace Theme changes twice a year inspired by the travels of Sir Winston Churchill and his wife Clementine. Guests can also purchase a selection of cigars, supplied by the UK’s leading Cuban cigar importer Hunters & Frankau.
About the role
As a Waiter/ Waitress joining the Churchill Bar & Terrace you will be supporting the dynamic and talented team in order to provide an outstanding experience for our guests and to achieve the best. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to
· Setting up the Bar and Terrace
· Welcoming guests and taking drink and food orders
· Serving food and wines
· Handling guests feedback in a prompt and efficient manner
Previous work experience within a 5 star hotel environment is desired. Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure are key for this role.
If you are an outgoing, motivated and personable Waiter/ Waitress who would like to work alongside our unique and exceptional Churchill Bar & Terrace team, we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company !
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.