· Help Chief Engineer in the preparation of preventive and corrective maintenance programs and implementing same for all electrical plants and equipment.
· Do routine inspection of all Electrical system and keep records.
· Bring to the notice of CE any abnormal situation & operation which need corrective action.
· Maintenance and test run the Emergency Generators.
· Check & maintain Transformers, switch boards, distribution boards and other control panels and ensure their proper trouble free operation.
· Check & maintain all motors, fans, fuel system, etc.
· Detail daily work to the Engineering Department colleague in consultation with CE
· Act as person in charge, when called up to work on shift duty and be ready to attend to any relevant work of the Engineering Department.
Ideal candidate profile
· Knowledge of Electric and Electronic equipment and Automatic control system.
· Technical skills
· Supervisory skills
· 1-2 year continuous working at the same position in hotel industry.