Grand Hyatt Jeju embodies the modern Korean lifestyle, offering leisure guests, business travelers and locals an impressive selection of world-class culinary, leisure and entertainment experiences under one roof. These include 14 distinct restaurants and bars, HAN Collection, a dedicated retail space showcasing over 200 Korean fashion designers and brands, the island’s largest outdoor deck with an infinity pool, two premium spas; and eight residential-style event spaces.
Grand Hyatt Jeju represents the best of modern Korean culture and offers welcoming hospitality, which together with the spectacular surrounding views, bold gastronomy scene and exciting recreational venues, provides exhilarating and memorable experiences.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The job includes:
- Operating security control room and collaborating with outsourcing security.
- Handling and managing all emergency situations (Fire, Emergency alarms, Accidents, Injuries, Etc.) .
- Collaborating with outsourcing security to control access and manage keys.
- Maintenance of security related equipment (CCTV, Parking System, Access Control, PPT, Key Box).
- Collaborating with departments for crisis management.
· 3 years of experience in security or similar position
· Experience in security equipments and CCTV operation
· Experience in police or related agencies preferred
· Experience in overseas and English speaker preferred
· Experience in Martial art preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel