The Spa Coordinator form a professional and operational partnership with Wellness Director. This requires a comprehensive knowledge of all spa positions and their function, and includes furthering guest relations, managing payroll, scheduling, promoting safety and sanitation, and other administrative duties. This supervisory role supports staff development, addresses associate interests, and plays an active role in achieving a positive work environment.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· At least one-year customer service experience required
· Prior Salon/Spa experience preferred
· Comprehensive understanding of fitness and spa industry
· Background in merchandising or increasing revenue preferred
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Refined verbal and written communication skills.