· You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· To assist the Chef de Cuisine in managing his / her assigned kitchen operation as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Sous Chef or 4 years as Chef de Partie in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
· Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
· Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
· Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.