At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
At Grand Hyatt Doha, we focus on our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity and Humility are the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our colleagues highly engaged.
Our commitment to you:
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Some of our associate benefits include:
· Complimentary room nights at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
· Weekly two (2) days off across all levels / departments
· Colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel
· Free meals in our colleague restaurant across all meal periods
· Uniforms is provided and laundered
· Ongoing learning & development opportunities within a 5* international organization
· Discounted room rates for associates as well as friends and family
Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas is looking for an experienced and outgoing Sales Executive with an extrovert personality, a confident person who is also a great team player as well as eager to learn and grow his / her career within the Sales & Marketing function. An ideal candidate should also have a high level of interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with guests.
As a Sales Executive, your role will be to meet and exceed sales targets set in the monthly and yearly forecasts, and to direct all efforts to maximizing the hotel’s revenue and profit across all revenue streams as well as to develop a network of contacts to encourage and secure hotel trial of key decision makers.
· Ideally with a relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism management
· Minimum 1 year work experience in hotel operations
· Good problem solving and administrative skills as well as strong organization and follow up skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Schedule flexibility is necessary
· Driving License holder
· Arabic speaker is preferable
· Qatar experience will be an added advantage