At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
This position supports the Sales team across all administrative tasks including reporting on all activities and preparation of proposals, contracts, handover files, rate loading, and RFP assistance.
This position would suit an experienced administrator who thrives in a busy environment, where no two day are the same. To be successful, you must have above average skills in MS Office, a can do attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to take initiative when required.
Your ability to prioritize and identify deadlines for the team and delivery on these deadlines is another key responsibility.
To be Successful
• You must thrive in a high pressure, rewarding team environment and want a career with a hospitality leader.
• You will possess excellent organisational and time management skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent personal presentation.
Benefits of Working with Hyatt
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
• Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
• Discounted city car parking
• Fully laundered uniforms