Reminiscing an 18th century authentic hamlet, Hyatt Regency Chantilly is surrounded by 17-hectare park, crossed by the Nonette river in the heart of the national forest of the Chateau de Chantilly. Its energizing atmosphere is an opportunity to think and gather.
With its light filled 1,500 sq m event space, Hyatt Regency Chantilly serves as a perfect venue a variety of events, conveniently located just 20 minutes from the Charles de Gaulle International airport and 45 minutes away from Paris. Focused on seasonal dishes, imagined from locally grown, the Chef, Christophe Scheller and his team provide vibrant and diverse food and beverage experiences. In the late afternoon, Le Condé bar offers a unique decor and relaxed atmosphere to laid-back and discover a selection of signature sharing punches. A full service spa and wellness center, along with close proximity to golf, other recreational activities and local historic attractions will design you experience as you desire. Our dynamic and attentive team is dedicated to turn your events into engaging moments and unforgettable experiences.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. We care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
At Hyatt Regency Chantilly, we believe guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Main mission :
· Welcome, direct and inform our clients,
· Handle check-in and check-out,
· Ensure the promotion of our establishment and our services offered to our clients,
· Anticipate customer needs,
· Participate in the management and follow-up of complaints,
· Communicate effectively with hotel members and your team.
Profile sought :
· Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations,
· Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must,
· Be proactive,
· You will need basic knowledge of the reception department (hospitality, service and courtesy),
· You will need to be fluent in French and have good knowledge of English,
· A third language will be an asset.