At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences . With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, HYATT, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara and The Unbound Collection.
Grand Hyatt Melbourne is seeking an industry star to join our professional 5-star hotel Revenue Team.
The Revenue Analyst will be required to provide a consistent, professional service in all aspects of internal and external communications, ensure revenue is maximised through the professional and efficient functions of the Revenue Department, follow the daily task list and carry out all additional duties as specified by the Director of Revenue Management.
Day to Day
· Bring a dynamic and creative approach to the revenue department
· To assist the Director of Revenue in maximising revenue and yield through analysis of business trends, highlighting areas of opportunity and ensuring delivery and maintenance of optimum revenue management and pricing strategies on an ongoing basis
Assist with all Revenue Management reporting and auditing and provide forward looking information for the purposes of forecasting, targeting need areas, areas of opportunity and balancing financial expectations. Accurately generate, process and update property and market Revenue Management reports and serve as primary source for majority of reporting and analytical needs of the Revenue Management team,
To assist with inventory management and forecasting methods, for both FIT and group business, to ensure optimal strategies and controls are in place to minimise displacement and maximise revenue and total hotel revenues
To monitor and provide feedback on the hotel's effective use of Hyatt systems, tools and procedures in areas of inventory management, revenue management, and business intelligence to maximise Hyatt's competitive advantage in the market.
We are searching for someone to join our team with:
· Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work within a team environment and communicates in a positive manner
· Great organization skills matched with excellent attention to detail
· A genuine and notable drive to think outside the box
· Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem solving abilities, administrative skills, and interpersonal skills
· Technically proficient in all Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Powerpoint, as well as possess strong numerical and analytical skills
· Positive and professional attitude
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
· Discounted meals in our associate restaurant
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
· Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
· Fully laundered uniforms
· Learning and Development opportunities (we encourage external learning opportunities to ensure our Human Resources and Learning team members have an opportunity to develop themselves)
· Discounted Gym membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don't forget to include a tailored cover letter and let us know “why you're passionate about joining our team”.