About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
This role will be part of the pre-opening team, where you will get a chance to work in the most luxurious hotel Auckland has seen. This position is designed to work in our formal dining restaurant.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Works closely with other team memebers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success
· Maintains stocks and supplies as required.
· Assist in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of the restaurant and communicate the information necessary to ensure a smooth handover before a break and at the end of a shift.
· Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
· Respond to guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, both in person and on the telephone
· Ability to muli-task
· 1 year experience in a similar position
· Ability to work a rotational roster
· Ability to make coffee
· Good knowledge of wines and other beverages
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.