Pastry Junior Sous Chef
About Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
About the role
As Pastry Junior Sous Chef you are accountable for the pastry kitchen operations.
Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Supervise all members of the team
· Review all recipes and coach the colleagues
· Set up buffets and make sure the mise en place for outlets is on time and following the standards
· Be involved in development of new menu items and follow SOP relating to trial/tasting/costing/recipe distribution as well as teach team members on new menu.
You have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment. You are passionate about offering the best product and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Pastry Junior Sous Chef that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan interest-free
· Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
· Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.