A F&B Team Leader / Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations;
· Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance;
· Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints;
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards;
· Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly;
· Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control.
· Minimum 2 years of experience as F&B Supervisor.
· Ideally, the candidate should have studies in hotel management, tourism.
· Able to meet financial targets
· Ability to work under pressure
· Willingness to develop team members and self
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations