Description de l'offre
· Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented and that all optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
· To monitor all operations, especially during peak business periods.
· Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments.
· Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
· Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet; works with the Outlet Assistant Manager and Chef de Cuisines to take corrective actions where necessary.
· Conducts frequent and thorough inspections together with the Chef de Cuisine of the Food and Beverage Outlet Operation.
· Frequently verifies that only fresh products are used in food and beverage preparation.
· Assists the Executive Chef/Chef de Cuisine with creative suggestions and ideas.
· Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
· Liaises with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control.
· Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
· Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
· Good Computer skills