Description de l'offre
· You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· The Marketing Manager - Strategy is responsible to provide the hotel's Marketing and Sales employees with internal and external marketing intelligence to support informed decisions resulting in an increase in the hotel's overall revenues and maximise profitability.
· Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Communications.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Communications Assistant or Assistant Manager - Marketing Communications.
· Good problem solving, writing, administrative and PR skills are a must.