· You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· To manage the Japanese restaurant as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the restaurant's operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of this Japanese restaurant.
· Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Outlet Manager or Assistant Outlet Manager in a hotel or large Japanese restaurant with good standards.
· Proficiency in Japanese is essential.