What you will do:
· Takes time to under other's needs and expends efforts to help others learn and grow
· Works with your Business Partners to define learning strategies and objectives
· Plans, implements and monitors core learning activities
· Recruits and selects industrial trainees and oversees the development of corporate, management and industrial trainees
What you should have:
· Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Learning Manager or Assistant Learning Manager in larger operation.
· Good presentation, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
· Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Learning Manager
What we offer:
· Care: A supportive and caring environment where diversity and inclusion are embraced
· Development: Immense learning opportunities to equip and grow yourself
· Well-being: Prioritize well-being and bring positivity at work and in life