About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
As the Inventory Officer, you will be responsible for recording and reporting on all materials received, issued and consumed by the hotel, whilst maintaining close co-operation and work constructively with all department heads. Working in a team of 4, you will support the Purchasing Manager and the Finance team in day to day operations in order to achieve our purpose.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Co-ordination month end stock-take in all Food, Beverage and general areas
· Completion of all month end inventory reports by required due date
· Maintain and competently file records Food, Beverage and general inventories, transfers, issues, purchases
· Review cost menus / recipes as required and advise on pricing
· Prepare potential cost and potential revenue calculations as required
· Prepare month end stock takes and action stock vacancies
· A basic knowledge in Purchasing, Receiving and / or Store Management
· Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
· Proficient computer skills, particularly in MS Office
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills
· A strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your time
· The flexibility to work a rotating roster, including weekends
· The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the important of 5 star grooming standards
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs