Hyatt is a global leading hospitality company with over 1000+ managed, franchised, owned and developed properties worldwide. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality in pursuit of our goal of becoming the most preferred brand in each segment that we serve for our associates, guests, and owners.
Reporting to the Human Resources Team for the Asia Pacific region, as the Human Resources Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative and coordination support to the HR Team. You will be involved in day to day operational tasks for the HR team including recruitment, learning and development and general support, coordinating with different departments within the regional office and assisting in projects.
· Coordinating interviews with candidates and hiring managers
· Assisting in the screening process of suitable candidates for vacancies within the ASPAC regional office and the interview process
· Responsible for the creation of job adverts for posting on career sites
· Strong organizational skills in tracking all open recruitment projects
· Proactive follow up with candidates
· Creation of Emails for internal purposes related to respective committees and HR department
· Administrative tasks related to financial administration
· Supporting the HR Team in routine updates for internal platform pages related to the HR department
· Routine updates of notice boards within the office space
· General enthusiastic all-round assistance and support
· Maintain the HR team’s calendar (schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, etc.)
Learning & Development
· Creation of Digital Media for internal purposes
· Assisting leadership in all needs pertaining to delivery training, creation of registrations for colleagues, room booking, preparing training materials and operational support as needed
· One/two years of experience within a HR department
· Related hospitality experience is beneficial but not required
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
· Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word etc.
· Comfortable with basic iMovie or Movavi Video Editor
Additional Comments and Requirements
· Enjoys working in high-energy environments
· Likes to challenge themselves to think out of the box to solve issues
· Is a team player
· Thrives in social settings
· Believes in the superpower of genuine care
· Strives to maintain a growth mindset when faced with adversity
· Fluency in English language is mandatory
· Mandarin and/ or Cantonese language proficiency is beneficial
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is a global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000+ associates worldwide and has revenues of US 4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized as one of the top 100 companies to work for from 2013 to 2017.